☀Sponsors☀

Sponsors supporting ._:::- I ♡ Beccikie -:::_. Click here to sponsorize me!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Styled 307


That's a really cool outfit I made for a casting.
The theme was casual beachwear.
Unfortunately I was not taken. Probably they found me too casual, as everyone was wearing something very less casual. But it was fun and I met new interesting people and met new friends. Cool!


The hardest part was finding the right poses, as I really wanted to go for the beachball look. And I do thank Isoldel who made me a walking animation for it. The original outfit did not had the mesh hands, as I didn't have them in my inventory by the time I casted.
And by the way, the manicure of my hands is by Isomotion too.



* Slink (mesh hands, feet, shoes)
* E-Clipse Beachwear  Amelie (bikini top)
* Magika (hair)
* [Amarelo Manga] (pants)
* Swallow Sarah 07 Gatcha Arcade (skin)


No comments:

Post a Comment