Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blogging 001

Heya you!
Yes you my dear reader.
As the blogging scene became more complicated and more clear to me, I decided to introduce some changes into my blog. Very often I got asked to blog some initiatives, promos, shows, episodes and whatever it may happen and may be someway described and/or posted on a website/blog.
Actually at the beginning I also wrote myself that my intention was to post some life and some interesting things I found in Second Life. And there I was, when bought something from a special promo or location or fair, I was giving a couple of details about it. And when friends or designers were giving me free items to feature them in my blog, I was blogging them (always using my style, my taste and my philosophy) and giving a brief description and/or a couple of hints, links and inworld landmarks.
Now, I am also receiving some requests about blogging hunts and promos, receiving just a notecard and a picture of the prizes, not the prizes itself.
Yeah, sometimes the bloggers doesn't have the time to create outfits of everything they receive, or doen't have the right hairstyle to combine with the outfit, and are broken to buy it just for the post, or whoever knows why, and they (the bloggers) decide to just post the received pictures from the designer and some informations they found in the attached notecards.
On my hand, until now I only posted what I could add to a styled outfit and I would always prefer to do so. I am a SL Model and I like styling and show my way of wearing the items the designers create.
And I have to say, out of 50 posts I made until now, I think just 10 of them were made with gifted items from desgners. And of course everytime was clothes that I styled with my own hair, skin, shoes and jewerly.
I would so love to also receive review copies of hair, shoes and jewelry, but... I don't really like go begging designers to send me stuff. Even if many friends and colleagues told me I should send away thousands notecards because "being a blogger is a job". Well, it may be, but my SL job is still being a SL Model, and the blog comes on the second/third place of my Second Life. For runways most of the time I have to buy poses, hair and various accessories to fit the clothes I have to model (and like 99% of the runways I am usually in, are about clothes) and then, just after the show, I will put every outfit on the blog. So, my SL job is to model. And then as a hobby-job I am also a DJ.
At the end of all, I blog, and I try to increase my posts and also try to be interesting for the readers, even if my mission was just to show a bit of my fashion taste and be an inspiration for those who were looking for something special to wear. Or for those who just wanted to have a look of a couple of quality pictures (if the new viewers will allow me to -.-).
Anyway, the reason I am writing all this, being maybe also boring, is to explain that I kind of decided to add some tags to my blog. And also some new post-titles. So I will be able to do what everyone is asking me: promotion.
I was already promoting, absolutely on my own will, all the items I have in my inventory, that I bought myself because I liked them. And also I was blogging the items I received from designers that kindly gifted me. Adding some info and descriptions, featuring the link to their websites on mine, and as I could my best.
Then, as well as all the names of the brands featured in the post, you will find some words like:
* bloggerthoughts: my blogger philosophy and reflections about blogging and about fashion in SL and RL;
* promo: promotions, sales, hunts and whatever can be interesting for a shopping addict, not only about fashion;
* spam: when I am writing about what happens in SL, fashion and not fashion related;
* shows: this will be about fashion shows, especially when I will be featured there;
* fashionista: is going to be the tag for the styled outfits.
Some posts may have more than one tag, especially the old ones.
And now let's talk about the titles.
Styled *number* is a styled outfit. Blogging *number* is something I just want to say, as a blogger itself or just as an "avatar living in SL", discussing and talking freely. Spam *number* is going to be a report of something that is happening, that someone asked me to blog or that I decided to blog myself and feature in my blog. Featured *number* is something cool that I was planning to do since a while ago: I was already featuring friends on my blog, making pictures together and blogging them...well, in this posts you will just find the featured person! But for now I am not going to "hire" contributors for my blog, it is still a "I ♡ Beccikie", so no sense to let people blog on their own just to create post-traffic, is it?

Now readers, blame on me since I let you stay so long here reading all my thoughts. Or leave comments, everything is more than welcome!

Love ♡,
Becci

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Featured?

:::...DerelicT...ConcepT...::: (1) ::mar:: (1) :Fusion: (1) :ME: (2) {anc} (2) *anymore (3) 100 Block (7) 1hundred (1) 1nnovat1on (4) 7 deadly skins (3) 8f8 (1) a-y (1) AandA (1) absolut creation (10) abyss (5) adoness (4) adorkable (2) agapee (10) aitui (2) akeruka (9) akito (2) alafolie (3) alchemy (1) aleida (1) Alexandra89 Larnia (3) alice project (8) alina animations (1) aliza karu (7) Allesist Klaar (1) alvulo (8) ama. (1) amaama (1) amacci (16) amarelomanga (43) amd (7) american bazaar (1) amerie (1) analog dog (1) angelRED (2) angels of metal (1) anin a gris (1) annaA (1) aoharu (2) APS (1) Aragorn Diesel (2) arcade (4) Ares Kenyon (1) artic storm (1) artistry by E (5) ashmoot (1) Astralia Resident (1) astraliabrand (1) atik (1) atomic (1) avante (27) avid (6) azul (3) babydoll (1) Badon Rain (1) baiastice (4) bandit (2) bang (1) bare rose (2) bax coen (1) beautyfuldirtyrich (9) beccikie (140) Beccikie Jyraffe (4) behaviorbody (6) belle pose (2) belleza (4) BeloD (7) beloved jewelry (1) BiagioFebbraio Resident (1) bishes inc (1) black fair (1) black widow (1) blackandwhite (8) blacklace (4) bliss (9) blitzed (1) bloggerschain (3) bloggerthoughts (25) blow up (3) blueberry (1) boduoir (1) body language (3) body modification expo (6) bonetto (6) boon (36) bother house (1) bsd (4) buried (2) bykay (1) byrne (1) c+c (1) Caius Ghost (1) candiesprincess (21) candynails (48) carisma creations (2) casting (1) Cataligna90 (2) cest la vie (1) cgg (1) challenge (4) chapter four (1) cheeky (1) cheerno (21) Cheetah Ibor (1) chichikie (5) chloe (1) chus (1) claw (1) clef de peau (1) coco (17) coldLogic (2) coma (1) connors (1) contest (7) corpus (14) coy (1) cupcakes (5) curio (1) damselfly (1) darkmouse (1) david heather (2) DDM (1) dead dollz (26) deadwool (1) DECO (1) depraved nation (79) DEW (1) diamante (1) diamond style (2) diktator (1) dillydolls (9) dis opera (3) diva (13) dna (2) docs (1) Dougie Boxen (1) Dragola Demonge (1) dreams way (6) DROP (1) du jour (1) ducknipple (1) due (1) duh (1) dulce secrets (8) dura (3) e-clipse (24) Earthstones (1) easterling (2) eccentrica (1) eclipse art studio (6) ecru (1) eddesign (1) edelweiss (1) Edo Debevec (1) egoisme (9) elacor (1) elikatira (51) ellabella (1) elymode (2) elysium (1) emery (2) emo-tions (2) emporium (1) EndlessPain (8) enfant terrible (1) epic (8) equilibrium (1) essences (6) eternal dreams (8) eva footwear (1) evemesh (11) even.flow (1) event (50) everglow (2) evian (9) evilkyoot (1) exclusive (3) exile (24) exodi (19) exposeur (1) expressive poses (1) f.a.d. (1) faruk (1) fashion for life (9) fashion week (5) fashionista (364) fashiowl (1) fatewear (1) featured (15) fellini couture (3) fetching poses (1) fierce design (2) find ash (2) finesmith (22) fishy strawberry (9) flawless (4) flirt (9) flite (1) flowerchild (2) freakydesign (2) FROSTfair (17) fujiko creation (1) funk you (1) fusiondesign (1) FY (1) FZaPP (1) gabriel (2) gacha (6) gasqhe (1) gd (1) gemsandkisses (68) genesis lab (18) gfield (27) gid (1) Giovane Romano (4) giulia design (4) gizza (3) glamaffair (120) glamour style (4) glamourize (12) glitter (23) glitterati (3) glitteratibysapphire (4) glo-mart (1) glow (94) gogo love (1) GOLA (1) gos (10) gothikatz (1) graffitiwear (8) grasp (1) graves (7) grimbros (1) grixdale (1) grunt (1) HallNails (3) halloween (1) hd (1) Hitexi (7) hollyweird (1) hoorenbeck (4) hope (1) hot stuff (1) house of boobah (1) house of fox (11) hucci (1) hugodesign (3) humming (2) hunt (16) hyperion creations (3) hysteria (1) i<3f (1) i3fashion (4) Ibanez (1) ilaya (1) imabee (1) inedit (1) ingenue (1) inktruder (1) innuendo (27) intrepid (1) iren (1) isomotion (3) izzies (8) jamman (3) jetaime (1) JoJ (9) joli (1) JP (3) js (3) just you (2) k_gs (1) kalnis (2) kanival (1) Katiuscia Vollmar (4) kennedys (1) kk (1) kletva (2) kmadd (12) kosmo (73) krautuve (1) krave (1) krystal (1) kunglers (11) KV mag (1) kyoot (4) l'amant (1) lab737 (1) ladies who lunch (1) lamb (1) laq (3) larry (1) latreia (1) lavie (3) lazuri (1) le petite detail (3) le primitif (6) league (22) lelutka (15) leo-nt (2) ley-ly (1) lg (12) likeA (2) linc (6) little bones (1) liv-glam (2) livalle (1) lmd (1) lolas (9) loordes of london (1) loq (81) lost world poses (1) lovecats (9) luck of irish (4) luckie (1) Lupin SecretSpy (1) lyrical bizarre (2) Mac -Sette- Urnestone (1) mad about (1) madrid solo (11) magazine (4) magika (25) maitreya (33) mamis style (1) mandala (21) mandmh (1) manifeste (102) manuelita andretti (1) mary jane shoes (16) masoom (1) mayfly (7) me. (3) mea culpa (1) meb (3) mensfashion (39) mesmerize dungeon (1) metaverse pageantry (4) miam miam (1) miamai (11) Michelangelo Bergan (2) miel (6) mijn botique (1) mimikri (1) mina (1) Mirone (1) Miss Austria 2013 (4) mmc (1) modeling academy (6) modish (1) modus (1) mojo (2) mons (44) mood swing (1) moody (4) moon amore (1) moondance (30) morgane (2) mother goose (1) mr khaos (1) MUA (14) muism (1) mym (1) mynerva (1) mystic canvass (1) mz design (1) nardcotix (3) ncore (32) neurolab (3) nivaro (2) no9 (9) noon (1) noproject (3) nuuna (2) one fashion design (1) opencollar (2) opera (1) opium (2) Orsini (1) OVation (4) panda punx (1) Paradise Kiss (2) paris fashion (1) pda (3) penumbra (3) perfection is style (3) persefona (2) phedora (1) phoebe (1) phoenixrising (2) pig (2) pink acid (5) pink fusion (5) pixeldolls (3) plastik (10) ploom (14) plume (1) pocket mirrors (10) pom pom (1) pomposity (1) poseology (3) PoSeSioN (6) PoseWay (2) posey (2) posies (3) primtronics (1) print work (2) promo (21) props n poses (1) Psygon Rau (2) public enemy (4) pure poison (4) purple poses (25) PurpleMoon (44) Quinn Ying (1) QYN (15) r3 (1) Raziel Vordun (1) razorbladejacket (12) redgrave (3) redmint (4) redpassion (12) reign (7) reila skins (2) repulse (1) ricielli (17) rispetto designs (1) roots (7) ross fair (1) rottentoe (2) rozoregalia (13) sahara (1) sale (8) sang style (1) saphira jewels (1) sassy (2) scene shine (1) schock (12) scrub (9) secrets (1) sensual mistery (1) serendipity (1) seul (1) severed garden (1) sg (4) shag (9) shiny things (4) shiva (1) shoeunique (2) Shon Borgin (1) shows (41) Siemgirl Karsin (27) sigma (1) sindecated (1) siows (1) siss boom (1) sissi (3) SKing (1) skintimate (5) slave (1) slc (3) slink (61) snaphappy (2) solidea folies (3) somnia (3) sonia luxury fashion (3) sorryasia (16) spam (40) speakeasy (1) SS (4) stakey (1) static clothing (1) stelloane (1) step inside (5) style by kira (1) Style Kingdom (1) style so chic (1) sugar (5) swallow (105) sweetandtart (1) sweetest goodbye (2) sys (3) SYSP (6) tableau vivant (4) taketomi (1) tantalum (1) tara (1) TDTH (5) tellaq (1) tentacio (1) tgis (1) The Boys of Summer (5) the fantasy collective (1) the golden fleece (1) the little bat (1) the muse poses (8) the pose shop (1) the shops (1) thesecretstore (3) thirteenTH (1) thrift shop (19) tmp (7) tooty fruity (1) truth (37) tsukinowaguma (1) tukinowaguma (9) tutys (1) twa (1) uncleweb studio (1) unique (1) unorthodox (1) urbanity (1) valentinaE (1) valentine2014 (5) vanity hair (16) vassnia (2) vero modero (16) vestige (2) VFbyLera (2) vg (1) Victor Wonder (1) vintage (1) violator (4) virtual diva (1) VyC (1) WantToBe (1) wasabi pills (1) wetcat (13) white well (2) white widow (13) willow (1) wmd (3) women (2) womensfashion (252) Wonka Event 2013 (6) wow skins (1) x-tasy (4) XIAJ (1) xKlaus Resident (1) xyroom (2) yasum (4) ydea style (2) ysandys (26) zanzo (1) zdesign (1) zeb-sly (3) zenith (1) zion (1) zombiefetus (1) zzang (1) ηovita (1)