☀Sponsors☀

Sponsors supporting ._:::- I ♡ Beccikie -:::_. Click here to sponsorize me!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Styled 216

Hey, what's up?!
I know what's going on! There is a new release from GLITTER! Oh, not yet, it will be out tomorrow! Do not miss on 25th January to visit GLITTER mainstore and look for RADIANT, the new dress. It is available in four colors, I am presenting red.


Along with the new dress, I am presenting the latest skin from DULCE SECRETS. Its name is Hollynn. It is not the first time I blog DS items, but this time I have to say I am impressed. I liked how the face fits my shape, and surprisingly the cleavage looks just right with the dress.
Oh, I know you noticed already: I am wearing the dark tone! If you know me, you know I never go for dark skins. I don't feel myself anymore. It's very rare!
But for this outfit I thought I might go for some mediterranean tone skin, and then I tried this tone on and... too dark? Well, I just love it!


Few words about the hair. I know it's not a recent release, I had the demo in my inventory for a long time. I was undecided. I needed hair that I call everyday-hair because my inventory is kind of just full of modeling items. Updos, funny hair, teatral hair, sculpture hair... so once I decided to gift myself a hairstyle that I am not going to wear during shows but just on private life. :D
Oh, and of course for the blog :P

* GLITTER (dre) NEW RELEASE
* DULCE SECRETS (skin) NEW RELEASE
* Beccikie (nails)
* Magika (hair)
* Manifeste (pose)
* Slink (mesh feet)
* MADdesign (eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment